Helpline was created in the National Anti-Doping Laboratory on issues of anti-corruption and other abuses.
If you have information on the above questions, you can report it on the helpline.
Reception of citizens and organizations appeals is carried out by phone number +375 17 265-58-88 (Open daily from 8.30 a.m. to 4.50 p.m. Saturday and Sunday are days off)
Please note that for a correct assessment of incoming information in the message, it is important to reflect the following questions:
- time, place of the events described in the message;
- surname, first name, patronymic and position of the person who committed fraudulent, corrupt acts, etc.;
- a description of events related to the presumptive violation;
- other information on the content of the message.
In order to get reply, leave information about a possible feedback method for obtaining clarifying information.
Anonymous information is accepted for processing if it contains specific information about facts or signs of fraud, corruption, or other information about abuse.
- The Civil Law Convention on Corruption of 4 November 1999.
- The Criminal Law Convention on Corruption of 27 January 1999.
- The United Nations Convention against Corruption of 31 October 2003.
- The United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime of 29 September 2003.
- The Law of the Republic of Belarus of 15 July 2015 No. 305-Z “On Combating Corruption”
- The Law of the Republic of Belarus of 14 June 2003 No. 204-Z “On Public Service in the Republic of Belarus”
- The Law of the Republic of Belarus of 4 January 2003 No. 174-Z “On the declaration by individuals of income and property upon the request of the tax authorities”
- The Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus
- The Labor Code of the Republic of Belarus
- The Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 17 December 2007 No. 644 “About approval of the Regulations on activities of coordination meeting on fight against crime and corruption”
- The Anti-Crime and Corruption Program for 2017 - 2019, approved by the decision of the Republican Coordination Conference on Combating Crime and Corruption No. 16 of 26 May 2017
- The Law of the Republic of Belarus of 4 January 2014 No. 122-З “About bases of activities for prevention of offenses”
- The Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 29 May 2007 No.244 “On Criminological Expertise”
- The Conclusion of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Belarus of 12 November 2001 No. З-129/2001 “On the compliance of the Constitution with the provision of clause 3 of part 4 of Article 4 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus and based on it practice of applying the notion of an official person on the basis of performing legally significant actions”
- The Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Belarus of 16 December 2004 No. 12 “On judicial practice in cases of crimes against the interests of the service”
- The Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Belarus of 26 June 2003 No. 6 “On Judicial Practice in Bribery Cases”