The quality policy of the National Anti-Doping Laboratory is aimed at fair professional practice and high technical level, quality, reliability of the results during testing, providing services to the customer, ensuring confidence in the laboratory's activities, and constant improvement of the technical and organizational level of work.
Top management and staff of the National Anti-Doping Laboratory undertake to conduct tests and studies in a fair, professional and high-quality manner in accordance with the scope of accreditation.
The objectives of our quality policy are:
- ensuring objectivity, reliability, accuracy, quality of conducted tests;
- fulfillment of requirements and wishes of the Customer, governing bodies;
- fulfillment of supervisory authorities requirements with the subsequent notification of the Customer;
- ensuring acceptance of test results on the territory of the Republic of Belarus and on international level;
- continuous ensuring of competitiveness of the Laboratory by optimizing the scope of accreditation, fulfillment of consumer requests for the services provision and performing work that meets the requirements of regulatory documents and the Customer;
- mastering new test methods, expansion of the tests range, increasing the economic efficiency of the carried out work through the use of advanced methods, modern test equipment, rational use of existing technical, human, economic and organizational resources.
Obligations of the Laboratory’s top management are to:
- bring to the attention of staff the importance of meeting the requirements and wishes of the Customer, legislative acts of the Republic of Belarus, state supervisory authorities, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus, the Belarusian State Accreditation Center;
- ensure that during planning and making changes to the management system it continues to meet the established requirements;
- ensure that information exchange processes take place in the Laboratory, and that this information concerns the effectiveness of the management system;
- ensure that the quality policy is provided to all Laboratory staff and ensure it’s understanding by the staff;
- ensure that the quality policy is reviewed to assess its suitability at least once a year.
We guarantee the compliance of the current management system with the requirements of STB ISO/IEC 17025-2007 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”, STB ISO 15189-2015 “Medical laboratories. Requirements for quality and competence”, GLP Good Laboratory Practice, GCP Good Clinical Practice, and the International Standard for World Anti-Doping Agency Laboratories.
The management and staff of the Laboratory ensures compliance with the objectives of the organization, as well as the compliance of the researches with their objectives.
Laboratory management and staff ensure ethical behavior.
We are focused on continuous development and improvement of the professionalism level, and we aimed at the highest quality standards.